quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

I like most is comedy, because it makes me laugh a lot these days and it makes me sad more relaxed.

1.I have lots of friends.
2.I don´t have many good friends.
3.I don´t have much money.
4.I have lots of cousins.
5.I have lots of aunts and uncles.
6.I don´t have many CDs.
7.I play many sports.
8.I watch many cartoons and I don´t watch many documentaries.
9.I eat many a fruit,salad,cheese and meat.
10.I don´t drink much milk and I drink much water and fruit juice.

Um comentário:

  1. On my last holiday was really cool, despite not having much left, I took a lot. My father left me in the house of my cousin, her we went to the beach and at night we went to restaurant and eat delicious food. The other day we went to the mall to shop late and watch a movie and soon after went to meet up with some friends of ours and we talked until the other day. The other day we went to a park and went to my house to watch a movie we had rented. Then she went home and I packed my things for school, and that's what I did this holiday!

    ResponderExcluir